The 4th IAHR Europe Congress is aimed at professionals involved in all aspects of hydraulics, water resources, and the hydro-environment, especially engineers, economists, operators, planners, and policy-makers. A broad range of panels and discussions will foster exchange of ideas among researchers as well as practitioners from private companies, government agencies and universities in Europe and all over the world.
The themes of the Congress include:
- Hydro-environment and eco-hydraulics
- Water as a renewable energy
- Coastal aspects in the era of global change
- Innovation and sustainability in hydraulic engineering and water resources
- Hydrometeorological extremes, uncertainties and global change
More information are available on the congress dedicated website.