- Does resilience thinking help or hinder urban development?
- Vulnerability Assessment in Genoa
- In next decades, frequency of coastal flooding will double globally
- Scientists look to skies to improve tsunami detection
- Are governments finally facing up to the true cost of disasters?
- Marbella hosts PEARL’s initial workshop – January 2016
- Submit an abstract – WSSP Extreme Weather Conference in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 6–7 April 2017
- 2nd Stakeholders workshop in Rethymno, Crete 7 & 8 June 2016 “Preparing coastal regions for extreme and rare events”
For older news please visit our News Archive